Re: [RTTY] Don't send IN during the exchange!

To: K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Don't send IN during the exchange!
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:19:25 -0800
On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 23:28:45 +0000, K4SB wrote:

>Good point, but I worked at least a hundred guys who didn't send "de"
>at all while calling, just their call. Which means WL doesn't pick it
>up, I have to type it in, then space bar to dupe check.
>
>I guarantee you RTTY can send "de" faster than the above.

If you get a "hundred" guys that WL doesn't pick up, you are either not
using the Super Check Partial or you don't have the latest files.  The
"DE" is not necessary if you have Super Check Partial configured right.

Only brand new, never before seen calls need the "DE" to highlight them.

--
Bill, W6WRT