[RTTY] stir the pot

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] stir the pot
From: Brian Cook <bejo@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:24:11 +1300
Hi Gang,
Wow,this subject is something else.
I'm sitting here trying to get my station set up for RTTY contesting,
haven't done one yet but I'm getting something out of it, and its this
"something" which gives me a nice feeling, and I'm sure you all know it.
The rules are the rules,pick your class and do your best,will I be a world
beater, probably not, by changing the rules, will I be a world beater,
probably not, will I beat the big guns,[ what is it that defines a big gun]
!!!
My macro's might be wrong, and the odd mistake could creep in but I will
still be sitting in that place of "something" and by participating in a
contest will be adding that "something" to others, a great feeling boys.
So what is the upshot of this...a new class.....".Professional RTTY
Contesting"....
Cheers
Brian
ZL4AD.