Re: [RTTY] 2004 RTTY Roundup -lets stir the pot again!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2004 RTTY Roundup -lets stir the pot again!
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:57:54 -0600
I usually stay out of these kinds of debates as all they tend to do is
raise blood pressure and result in the same old arguments.  However, IMHO
at age 58, having had a stroke 6+ years ago, having been treated for
Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia two years ago and probably doing more chemo
starting within in a month we need an Old Fart or Sick-Ones Category for
people like me.  Yes, at this age with my health problems SO2R is too
hard on the brain and I need lots of rest.

73 Larry L

W0ETC