Re: [RTTY] 2004 RTTY Roundup -lets stir the pot again!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2004 RTTY Roundup -lets stir the pot again!
From: "ws7i " <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:55:38 -0800
The really good thing, and hopefully I have replied to each of the guys and
gals that had an idea, about WEB based sites is the ability to offer a nearly
unlimited amount of space to discuss these digital things about the RTTY
Roundup.

So polish up your fingers, type in out, and submit it to me. Hopefully as Word
documents.  I will give it my best efforts to get them all on the web site.

All of the suggestions seem to me to have merit and are worth of articles.
Include your digital photos, people oriented are best, but who knows....

If I missed anyone with a direct reply my apologies...send 'em in.

ws7i@ewarg.org