[RTTY] Where do we go from here?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Where do we go from here?
From: "k0bx@qsl.net" <k0bx@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:37:44 -0800 (PST)
I just past 300 confirmed on rtty in 2003.  It has
been a long road.  I started rtty in 1975.

But one country that has eluded me is:

ZD9 Trista Da Cunha

I have worked it only once, and then it was on SSB.  I
heard but not worked them on CW of couple of times,
but in my 35 years as a Ham this has been one of the
rare of the rarest for me.

I wonder why?  Seems like there is air travel to the
island, and there is or was a ham living there.  It
seems like all the other rare ones are being over
worked.

After all, who needs another ZA, BY or P5 on rtty?

Anybody got any thoughts on this?

Joe K0BX