Re: [RTTY] CABRILLO TOOLS HELP

To: "Dr. Jim Akers" <jakers@ece.msstate.edu>,"rtty reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CABRILLO TOOLS HELP
From: "WA9ALS - John" <ham_reflectors@wa9als.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:05:07 -0500
> I'm having trouble getting the Cabrillo Tools to work as usual.

>From www.cabrillotools.com:

      The WT4I Contest Tools email reflector has been established to provide
additional support of the product. New users are encouraged to subscribe to
the email reflector and ask the general user community for help and support
using the product. Reply postings from experienced users are encouraged and
appreciated by the author and distributor. (The more user community support
is provided, the more time is available by the author to enhance the program
and add new contests and features.)

      To subscribe to the WT4I Contest Tools email reflector, send an email
to imailsrv@ewarg.org. The subject should contain "sub". The body of the
message should contain "subscribe cabrillotools CALLSIGN"

      For example:

         subscribe cabrillotools WT4I

     In addition to the WT4I Contest Tools email reflector, a support email
address is provided: support@CabrilloTools.com. The volunteers monitoring
the support email account, will respond as they can. It is suggested that
for quicker response, post questions to the WT4I Contest Tools reflector.
(The support volunteers are monitoring both.)