Re: [RTTY] The Best Western is the OLD Radisson (North) we stayed atfor

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The Best Western is the OLD Radisson (North) we stayed atfor years...
From: "k0bx@qsl.net" <k0bx@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:25:51 -0800 (PST)
Yes this is the 'Inferior Inn North' that the RTTY
gang stayed at for years and years.  I really like the
place, but it has went down hill so bad for the last
10 years, I would not stay at it again.

I don't think hotel rooms are going to be a problem
this year, but the closer in ones will be booked up.

I am staying at a Holiday Inn Express, south of
downtown, which is a long drive in but Dayton now has
a new by-pass highway which cuts the time in half.

Looking forward to seeing all the rtty'er.

Joe K0BX