[RTTY] RE: propagation during XE test

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RE: propagation during XE test
From: Phil Cooper <Phil.Cooper@cwgg.cwplc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:26:28 -0000
Hi Dirk and Pat,

I can vouch for the lack of propagation on the Saturday evening!
I only managed to work 6 or 7 W's and that was hard work. I tried to work
Shelby K4WW, and when he wasn't hearing me, I knew there was a problem!
There was nothing on 15m at the start, and so I went to 40m around 1830UTC,
and even that was hard work.

Perhaps that was just due to winter time and dusk? The bands were open
nicely on Sunday, although 10m kept opening and closing, so I ended up doing
a lot of band hopping.

Oh well, it was the same for most of us!

73 for now, and look out for GU0SUP, GU6EFB and GU8FBO in WPX this weekend!
Phil GU0SUP

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the author immediately and delete it, together
with all copies, from your system.  You are unauthorised to
directly, or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy
any part of this message if you are not its intended recipient.
 Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Cable and Wireless Guernsey.

Information held on any of Cable and Wireless Guernseys'
computer systems is the property of Cable and Wireless Guernsey.
Cable and Wireless Guernsey reserves the right to monitor
and review the content of all information, messages and
attachments sent to or from this e-mail address.