[RTTY] AY1ZA

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AY1ZA
From: "may" <may@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:36:52 -0500
I have been hoping Henry would come up on rtty. Last night he said he was
going to rtty but he kept working 20 SSB and the band dropped out here about
when he shut down. The night before, he came up on 20 rtty but it was too
late for us here as I only saw a couple of letters of his call. Tonight, I
saw him come up earlier, but he came up in the packet on 14.088. He called
CQ and I chased him for about 15 minutes as he changed frequencies, worrying
that some one would see me and find him before I got him. When we finally
made contact, I told him he was in the packet qrm and he said he would move
up 2. I watched for a while and saw him work WT8S, but no one else.

Good luck to everyone who needs him on rtty.

73  May  WA1EHK