[RTTY] WPX - W1FB - CABRILLO ????

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WPX - W1FB - CABRILLO ????
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@olypen.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:28:47 -0800
BlankI have a question.  I just ran my CQ WW RTTY WPX log thru W4TI CONTEST
TOOLS and it doesn't look right to me.  I used W1FB 5.02 for logging and all
that
log looks normal to me.  However when I convert it to cabrillo using Contest
Tools
Cabrillo converter, all the letters in the "new prefix" column get removed
except the
very first letter ie. KP4 results in a single K.  Is this right?  Are the
new prefixes
supposed to be included in the Carillo format for WPX or not?  If so, any
ideas
why all the letters after the first one are being truncated?  I need help
please.
de
Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"