[RTTY] USOS

Subject: [RTTY] USOS
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:08:30 -0600 (CST)
I was going to ask about USOS and why hyphens are bad in exchanges.  Then
I realized that I wasn't 100% certain when (exactly) FIGS and LTRS were
sent.  I googled and found a great answer from some list called
"rtty@contesting.com".  :-)

The answer to the question is not at all what I expected but makes perfect
sense.

Reproduced below.

TU W7TI

Peter Laws