[RTTY] Web-to-Cabrillo Form Available for CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Web-to-Cabrillo Form Available for CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest
From: "W6OTC" <w6otc@garlic.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:37:07 -0000
I am reposting this message with a different Subject: line in case you
missed it previously.

If you used a paper log or contest software that does not produce a
Cabrillo-format log, you can now, courtesy of Bruce, WA7BNM, enter the
results manually on the web and have the proper log created.  This is a
further development of the tool that Bruce created for the ARRL RR contest
in January.  It is available at the following address:
http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/wpxrtty_cab.php .

We hope to receive logs, large or small, from all who participated.  So far
(in 5 days), we have received 621 logs for this contest.

73, Glenn, W6OTC