Re: [RTTY] RTTY Growth

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Growth
From: dj3iw@t-online.de (DJ3IW Goetz)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:25:33 -0000
You mean "they" will throw away all those billions of books?
You must be kidding. And in 50 years the CDs will be nothing but
rotten plastic that nobody can read any more.
I sure prefer the ease of reading something on paper, having two
full pages in view all the time and not just a few lines on the
screen. And yes, I am an ARRL member so QST is for me too.
Sorry for this non RTTY posting.
73 de Goetz
dj3iw@t-online.de