Re[2]: [RTTY] Makrothen

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re[2]: [RTTY] Makrothen
From: "DG8LAV" <dg8lav@amsat.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:20:13 +0100
Waldemar,

no, i didn't missed the opening on 20 to W, but no Ws there :) I worked
up to 30 stations from the states/VE.

After that "run" i moved to 40, but only a few guys there.
Same on 80 meters. Europe is silent...
Now (at mitnight) i'm "fighting" with the UA's in their own contest. Very
confusing with two different exchanges. No fun.

I guess i've made a lot of QSOs at this time, but fun is gone and i will
start over to work in ARRL SSB....

Hopefully you will find a better date in the next year, because i like your
test. I'm happy with my ODX to ZL2BR at the beginning of the test today.

73 de Karl
dg8lav

On 06.03.2004 at 21:33 Waldemar DK3VN wrote:

>DG8LAV wrote:
>>
>> i work on the higher bands, but not enough activity there. Some
>> JA's, only a few russians !!, some W's...
>>
>> I guess i will stop in late afternoon (utc), because of no activity. Too
>> much rtty guys are in ARRL SSB test.
>>
>> 73 de Karl
>> dg8lav
>> ..
>
>Karl,
>
>if you have finished your activity, maybe you have missed the band
>opening on 20m to NA? ~:)
>
>73 de DK3VN
>--
>The Makrothen Contest: 06-Mar-2004! Check the rules on the RWRL Site!
>Check RWRL  on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch
>RWRL Mirror on http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de
>German DX Foundation #207  http://www.gdxf.de
>Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low!

>--
>believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.