[RTTY] Makrothen

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Makrothen
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:22:38 -0600
I REALLY like the idea. Great format and much more interesting that standard
599 01 type.
Unfortunately, the SSB contest made it tough for me as there were a lot of 'new
band/modes' on that I needed. So jumping back and forth.

I agree, got to find a date that doesn't conflict. SSB on 40 was murder.
I agree with VE1OP, point differential for 40/80 AND 160 would make strategy
interesting.
Especially with declining high frequency propagation.

I'm sure Waldemar is already working on next years version...:-))