[RTTY] Re: N7US Node by Telnet

To: "rttyman2002" <rttyman@aol.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: N7US Node by Telnet
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 08:12:02 -0700
Hi Les,

I have been sending notes to the reflector I established on Yahoo, but maybe
you haven't subscribed.  I changed to DSL with a new static IP address,
67.42.43.185.  The n7us.net domain name wasn't working since the switch, but
Qwest got that fixed yesterday.  You should find it working OK now.  Let me
know if not.

Jim McDonald, N7US
Mesa, Arizona
jim@n7us.net

AR-Cluster node N7US:  145.09 MHz or telnet to n7us.net

AZ DX Cluster Users' reflector:
I monitor the K5VT CADXA repeater on 147.32 MHz