[RTTY] Upside Down

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Upside Down
From: "Bill Rogers" <w3ul@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:24:32 -0500
I'm sure someone out there has dealt with this one before.

I'm just getting going on RTTY.  All of my contacts so far have indicated that
my transmissions are "upside down", inverted or otherwise not polarized
properly.

The setup here is a Dell laptop (Win 95), both MMTTY (running alone) and
WriteLog (running alone) have been tried with the same result, Rigblaster Plus,
TenTec Omni VI running FSK.  Everything else seems to be functioning OK so far.

If I use the "Reverse" button on the software it  changes both the receive and
transmit orientation.  All I want to change is what's happening on transmit.
Since I have the capability in my transceiver, I'd prefer to continue with FSK.
 Any suggestions appreciated.

73, Bill/ W3UL