RE: [RTTY] Sound Card Comparison (Soundmax On MoBo, TurtleBeachSanta Cr

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] Sound Card Comparison (Soundmax On MoBo, TurtleBeachSanta Cruz, and M-Audio Revolution)
From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:38:08 -0000
Barry:

He does.  We (N2NC, WW2Y, N2NT, and I) operated the CQ WW SSB and others
from
there.  Andy is like lots of people, including me:  He is looking for new
experiences to keep him interested.

Andy needs lots of help keeping that antenna system running and this is
payback ;-).  I think W2GD was John deciding Aruba was getting awfully
crowded and Andy wanted to travel. I should have done it before now.
We only live 6 miles from each other.  Andy is also allowing me to
experiment with my new 160 meter receive antenna design there before I
truck 70 miles to install it at W2GD in Tuckerton.

Bob