Re: [RTTY] 3B9C

To: <rtty-bounces@contesting.com>, <K4FJ@aol.com>,<RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 3B9C
From: "Fred Souto Maior" <py7zz@soutomaior.eti.br>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:36:25 -0300
What I think is happening with 3b9c/rtty:
 their main goal is broke the record (number of qsos) of D68C. So, they
remain on cw/ssb untill the rate starts to came down then they move to
rtty. If the rate is going down is because band is going down so signals
aren't
good and period of operation is always too short. Maybe after they broke
the record they will put more time on rtty activity And then I hope I will
be able
to make one qso on rtty...
My two cents ....

Fred - PY7ZZ