RE: [RTTY] 3B9C

To: "Don" <ulformat@teleport.com>,"Fred Souto Maior" <py7zz@soutomaior.eti.br>,<rtty-bounces@contesting.com>, <K4FJ@aol.com>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] 3B9C
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:33:57 -0800
DX Summit shows RTTY spots for 3B9C on 28, 21, 14 and 10 MHz since in the
last 36 hours.  I've heard them on all these bands except 28 MHz but have
not been successful in working them on RTTY.  The pileups have been large
and none of the time periods had good propagation for here in northern
California.  Except for 10 MHz early this morning when they were booming in
... but overwhelmed with JAs where signal levels were even greater, I'm
sure.  They're there for two more weeks, so we all should get through
eventually.

73,
Ed - W0YK