Re: [RTTY] Spring Break RTTY Sprint

To: k4ww@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Spring Break RTTY Sprint
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:15:59 GMT
I eventually QSL all cards that come direct even when it is the 10th time
confirming a 20 Mtr contact with thst station.  Sometimes it takes a while for
me to get around to them but eventually they get done.  Those without an SASE
are lowest priority.

As for Bureau cards I tend to let them stack up till there is nothing else
going on and then do several pounds at once.  But, I think the W0E card sorter
must be out on strike as I've received no bureau cards in over 12 months.

73 W0ETC in super rare IA;-)

-- "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net> wrote:
"Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net> wrote: 5BWAS!

I didn't say "one contact per band"! I said "every contest contact"! How
many times can one need KY confirmed on one band! I receive literally
hundred's of QSL requests, each year, from the same stations that I have
already confirmed the same band/mode that they are requesting?

C'Ya, Shelby