Re: [RTTY] Mailing List

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
From: "WA9ALS - John" <ham_reflectors@wa9als.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:34:12 -0500
Geez, don't everyone panic!  Something like contesting.com is not likely to
just disappear.  Even if it did, someone else would step forwardk to offer a
server.  Pleez let's not get involved with Yahoo!  GOod grief.

By the way, I haven't seen squat about RTTY on this list today...  I hope
things will improve soon...

73 - John, WA9ALS