Re: DX Spotting was: [RTTY] T33C

To: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: DX Spotting was: [RTTY] T33C
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:01:41 -0000
Before I got a DSL line, I had a second phone line for the dialup
modem.  I left it connected to a telnet node as long as I was home.
ISP was a local call, so I got the minimum local phone service for
about $10/month.  Certainly not a big expense when we consider the
cost of the station, antennas, QSLing, etc.
Barry W2UP