[RTTY] Re: RTTY Digest, Vol 16, Issue 35

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: RTTY Digest, Vol 16, Issue 35
From: Richard Kriss <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:19:03 -0500
My beta software froze while I was working ZD8JA and had to call him back
about 15 minutes later. He wondered what happened but confirmed I was in his
log for the RTTY contact. Jeremy said to QSL via his N1ZZZ QRZ.COM address
so I figure is still good. Like others I need ZD8 for RTTY and the SASE is
in the mail to the FL address.

Dick, AA5VU