RE: [RTTY] Multipath, testing, soundcards

To: "'Kok Chen'" <chen@mac.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] Multipath, testing, soundcards
From: "Tom McDermott" <tom.mcdermott4@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:43:51 -0500
        A good point. Johan used his simulator to generate several different
audio files for the different path profiles (poor, fair, good, fluttered).
That, coupled with a good test pattern could solve both issues  of covering
the range of tests, while making it easier for everyone to run the test.

        -- Tom, N5EG