Re: [RTTY] W0ETC

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W0ETC
From: ka3hsw@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:49:45 -0500
I wish you all the best in your battle with this disease, Larry.  My dad died
from
acute myelogenous leukemia a year ago.  Nasty disease.  Diagnosed the first
week
of April, given 5-6 months without treatment, and passed away 3 weeks later, at
home, surrounded by his family (I caught a flight out of Chicago that
afternoon, and
arrived just 3 hours before he died).

Thankfully, your form is much less aggressive.  I am now a supporter of the
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, which unfortunately, I had never heard of before
Dad fell ill.

The very best of 73's,
George
KA3HSW