RE: [RTTY] signal on 14.080?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] signal on 14.080?
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 15:01:17 +0000
Scott, et al,

It is not MFSK16. I have a decoder for that which I sometimes use. You can hear the shifting tones in MFSK16 and see the tones moving around on the MMTTY display. I don't know what BPSK16 sounds like but one the MMTTY display it looks to have only several tones but the baud rate is much higher then rtty.

Interesting

Jerry,