Re: [RTTY] UK RTTY Contest

To: "a RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] UK RTTY Contest
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:43:41 -0400
Hi Shelby et all,
  Yes six hours calling CQ UK TEST every 20 seconds, enough to make your eyes
bleed. However If I had of been making a serious competitive attempt
in the contest I would not have wasted the time that I did on 160. I was trying
to promote the band but 160 is tough going
lightning QRN wise during the summer in Florida. I will be making a serious
competitive attempt on 160 RTTY this upcoming winter season!

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 31 44N 82 09 51 98W

NWS Tampa Bay, FL SKYWARN Observer # HIL-249
SWFWMD Rainfall Network Observer #574 Thackery
CWOP Weather Station #CW2111

PODXS 070 PSK31 Club Member #349

KN4LF Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm