[RTTY] There are no RTTY Ops in Delaware

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] There are no RTTY Ops in Delaware
From: "Brian Spindor" <ka7kuz.groups@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:54:54 -0700
Well that's what I believe is the case anyway!  After working the NAQP this
last weekend I was hoping to complete that last state....I've been working to
try and complete that last state for 2 years now!  Are there any Ops in
Delaware or in the vicinity of Delaware that would be willing to try and help
me complete this one.

It will take a bit of some work.....my station is pretty modest....100W to a
vertical antenna in Washington State...but I could sure use someone's help!

Thanks in advance
Brian Spindor
KA7KUZ