[RTTY] Time to upgrade

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Time to upgrade
From: "Joseph Lutz" <tazzie@localnet.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 02:12:19 -0000
Hi -

   I do not know if this is the appropriate venue for my query,
but I am trying to upgrade my station setup from using my
very old [and dependable, although it is starting to get more
cranky as time passes - like me I guess] PK-232MBX.  I
have purchased the RIGBLASTER NOMIC and have
installed the latest version of MMTTY on my laptop.  I
would like someone with a TS-940S/AT  to contact me
off-line to help me get it set up on the 940.   I have the
232 hooked up to my FT-757GX, but I am tired of
hand writing the logging especially trying to work in
contests with that setup - - so I end up just hunting for
'new ones'.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
73,
Joe W7LPF
EX: W7ZQV/KG6; [OP: KG6AAY]; W7LPF/DU2;
CT1DKG/CR7DKG; HB9IBA.  QSL MGR: 4L1DA.