RE: [RTTY] KN4LF Solar Space Weather and Geomagnetic Outlook

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] KN4LF Solar Space Weather and Geomagnetic Outlook
From: "Joe Mann" <joemann@chicagonet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:25:46 -0500
> > Because some people like me are interested in these...

RTTY reflector,

The propagation post was at least "off topic" and maybe inappropriate.

Google shows multiple propagation-related mailing lists and web sites.

For more immediate information, one could set one's home page to this guy's
site or if you don't need the verbiage, to

  http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/

for up to date propagation conditions and/or prediction indices.

Maybe those wanting this information should ask Mr. Giella to send it to
them directly thus sparing the rest of us the need to delete it.

Joe, K9HDE

PS  Meanwhile I have trained SpamBayes to treat KN4LF and Giella as unwanted
mail.