Re: [RTTY] Mark Frequency Display Conversion on Kenwood rigs

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Mark Frequency Display Conversion on Kenwood rigs
From: Peter Laws <plaws@chinet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:43:50 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Dick Kriss, AA5VU wrote:

-> being displayed as long as you have good copy.  I may be coming down
-> with a bad case of New Rig Fever. The TS-570 is getting outdated.

Yeah, this happened to me in the spring.  The IC725 is a FB rig, but after
a few contests (350 Qs in WPX!), I decided I wanted filters.  Since
there's no FSK mode on the 725, that meant a kludge ...  one thing lead to
another and there is now an IC746Pro in the radio room at N5UWY ...  :-)

Peter Laws
N5UWY/9
Looking for MT on RTTY