[RTTY] Fwd: 9U6PM licence received.

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: 9U6PM licence received.
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:42:01 +0200
Hi TTY-guys

This is a message from HB9DTM, alias F6FNL, friend, colleague, and also
TTY-freak...
According to DX-summit he started yesterday on SSB. He will normaly be active on
TTY, as soon as he can get some interfacing between his laptop and the 450.

By the way does the TS450 have a built-in FSK generator ?
What kind of connector is required for FSK or alternatively for AFSK input?
Sorry for the stupid questions but I never had a Kenwood...

73's - Patrick

PS: If somebody has something "ready to use" wired for the 450 to sponsor, he is
welcome...

----- Forwarded message from TELBDI PM <TELBDI@unhcr.ch> -----