Re: [RTTY] Distortion

To: "Schulz Jonathan" <jonathan.schulz@siemens.com>,<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Distortion
From: "Michael Furfari" <k3fh@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:52:18 -0400
I agree with Jon's feelings that we should let each other know.....I remember way back in 1967 when I was a Novice and had a homebrew CW rig on the air getting reports of a bad chirp...I think I even got one of the dreaded OO cards.....and when I first got on RTTY I had a bad signal from my KAM Plus and someone, can't remember who, told me about it on the air and I listened to it and got it fixed.....if we aren't willing to listen to someone telling us a problem with something we are doing then we will never advance our knowledge and skills....my 2 cents.

73 de Mike K3FH
----- Original Message ----- From: "Schulz Jonathan" <jonathan.schulz@siemens.com>