[RTTY] Re: ÄRTTYÅ converting wf1b .bin files

To: "Anthony W. DePrato" <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Re: ÄRTTYÅ converting wf1b .bin files
From: Jan Palmquist <jan.palmquist@mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:22:16 +0200
WF1B has an utility included

ADIFCONV.exe

it converts .BIN files to ADIF.

Just start that program and follow the instructions.

Many log programs accepts WF1B-format more or less directly too.
Mine uses .txt files that are converted by the utility
CONVERT.EXE.

SM6BSK has made a program that converts .all files to
Cabrillo. You find that on SARTG home page under
section "Contest". That can also be used for LoTW.
SARTG home page is: www.sartg.com

73's de Jan/SM5FUG