[RTTY] Testing on 7045 tonight/this morning starting at 0230Z

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Testing on 7045 tonight/this morning starting at 0230Z
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:29:06 -0500
I will be testing RTTY tonight on 7045 kHz beginning at 0230Z off and on.  I
will be CQ'ing with a KW on FSK using the microHAM USB micro KEYER.  I had some
problems on 40M during SARTG with losing the USB connection to the PC.  I am
pretty convinced it was caused by RFI even though I was running only 100 watts.
Tonight I'll be running a KW and have wrapped the USB cable from the keyer to
the PC about six times around a #77 ferrite toroid core.  I'll be doing a lot of
auto CQ'ing off and on.

Feel free to give me a call if you hear me.

73, Don AA5AU