Re: [RTTY] W0ETC SCC RTTY Championship

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, "Jerry Flanders" <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W0ETC SCC RTTY Championship
From: "Tom Homewood" <w1to@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:34:12 -0400
Multipliers are different four-digit numbers, meaning the four digits of the
year of correspondent's first official amateur radio license.

This is from para. 6 Multipliers. This seems to contradict your
interpretation. The operative word is "first".

I went with first. But you could be right.

73, Tom, W1TO