[RTTY] W7LD CQ WW RTTY DX CONTEST CLAIMED SCORE...

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W7LD CQ WW RTTY DX CONTEST CLAIMED SCORE...
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@olypen.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:28:27 -0700
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W7LD
Operator: W7LD
Station: W7LD

Class: SOABLP
QTH: WWA
Operating time (hrs): Not many

80:      24       27   4    2    16
40:      52       61   6    5    26
20:      63      122  11  12   19
15:      32       44   7    7    15
10:      0         0     0    0    0
          171     254  28  26  76

Claimed Score: 33,020 Pts

Comments:
1. Only worked the contest a few hours due personal schedules and
    the fact that I am still recovering from major surgery.   I can't sit long
hours.
2. The bands sounded pretty good to me here in the NW for a change and I
    managed a few good runs on each band except ten meters.
3. Using Writelog 10.49 and I love it.  The more I play with it the better it
gets.
4. Station: TS-940S, 8el wire curtain (20), and Mosely Pro 67A at 40 feet
(fixed east)
    80 meter dipole at 40 feet.
5. Lots and lots of efficient and courteous operators out there.

73 de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"

---