[RTTY] WW RTTY DX Contest W0ETC SB 20

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WW RTTY DX Contest W0ETC SB 20
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:27:33 -0500
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 28.5hr

   80:
   40:
   20:  934  2144      52      84    34
   15:
   10:
Total:  934  2144      52      84    34  Total Score = 364,480

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

>From here 20 Mtr conditions on Saturday were lousy, however on Sunday 20
rocked!
But, even with better conditions on Sunday there was a lot of QSB with
signals
going from ESP to 55 and back to ESP in 5 or 10 seconds.

This was my first time doing a SB 20 in this contest so I have no clue
about how
well or poor I did. I decided to do a SB 20 for two reasons.  (1). Based
on
recent health problems I thought I needed to get at least 7 or 8 hours of
sleep
each night.  (2). Being SO1R there is no way I could seriously compete
with the
SO2R all band crowd.

73 Larry L

W0ETC