Re: [RTTY] /? suffix

To: "roofus" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] /? suffix
From: "Tom Homewood" <w1to@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:20:10 -0400
For the /135 event I was told that if the other station logged me as /135 I
would have to get another Cert for LOTW and load the QSOs as /135. I did
that, it is not too big a deal. I wonder how many people entered those QSOs
as /135 in their logs when they uploaded? I have 3 qsls so far out of 143
contacts.

73, Tom, W1TO