RE: [RTTY] /? suffix

To: "'Jim Rhodes'" <k0xu@iowadsl.net>, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>,"'roofus'" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] /? suffix
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:51:14 -0400
You can now combine log data from different calls for awards on eQSL. This
is a recent addition and I have been able to combine my logs for VE3BUC from
1969-2002 with logs for VE3XD 2002-2004. Works really well and is easy to
manage. When you check your awards data from both callsigns is listed.

Don VE3XD