Re: [RTTY] Scope

To: Ed W4EP <ed@privette.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Scope
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:39:09 +0000
Make XY scope size "BIG" and make MMTTY as large as you can, then slide it down into the lower left corner so far that only the scope part shows. When I do that I get a "scope" size of about 3x3 inches on my 19 inch display. Is that big enough?

I prefer the waterfall and FFT display peaks for tuning and don't use the XY scope anymore. I much prefer MMTTY's tuning aids and, like you, run a copy mostly as a tuning aid.

Jerry W4UK