[RTTY] Correction & Apologies

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Correction & Apologies
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:15:33 -0500
A statement in one of my earlier posts may have the wrong perception.

When I stated that I had to remove the word RTTY from the Category in my
Cabrillo file before the CQ Robot would accept it, I did not mean to imply that
there was anything wrong with the Robot.  There is nothing wrong with the robot.

There is a standard for Cabrillo files and there should be.  The Robot accepts
Cabrillo files that adhere to that standard.

WriteLog incorrectly puts RTTY in the category field.  I have written Ron and
Wayne and asked that this be corrected.

My apologies to the crew at CQ for any misperception on the robot.

73, Don AA5AU