[RTTY] RTTY Sprint Team

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint Team
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:11:04 -0500
It appears next weekend  The are two competing RTTY contests: (1st) RTTY
sprint Oct 9 0000-0400 UCT and (2nd) Makrothen(1) Oct 9th 0000-0800.

If you decide to play in the Sprint we'd love to have you join us on a
TCG  RTTY sprint Team.  This isn't about putting together a killer team .
 It about participating along with the fun and enjoyment of the event.
So far based on my Email of last week there are two of us seriously
planning to play on a TCG Sprint team and a couple of possible players.
VA7ST
W0ETC
WB0DUL-Posssible
KE4OAR-Possible

If you have never played in RTTY Sprint it is both fun and insane.  Fun
because at times it is very fast.  Insane at times because of the QSY
rule and because dupes count for points if..........., etc.   If you're
going to play in the Sprint and you'd like to play on a team  please
email me direct and I will add you to the list.  The only extra work you
will need to do is to add the team name when you submit your log.

73 Larry L  W0ETC

PS
If you are interested the  rules are available at
http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php .