Re: [RTTY] Who's Name

To: "roofus" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Who's Name
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:32:12 -0400
At 02:51 PM 10/2/2004, roofus wrote:

Well it's been 24 hours since my last dumb question so here we go.  In a
contest where you give your name like the SPRINT does it have to be the name
on your ticket?

Absolutely not. After the presidential elections in 2000, a bunch of the Florida Contest Group used the name "Chad" in one of the CW sprints. I believe a few years ago, one team used all names from the Grateful Dead - I remember working Casey.

73 - Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC