Re: [RTTY] BRAIN DEAD

To: <roofus@sbcglobal.net>, "Larry L Lindblom" <llindblom@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BRAIN DEAD
From: "Bill Metzger" <wmetzger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:10:16 -0500
Oh my Gosh! When I saw the 2nd Sunday in the rules I assumed that was today and the 0000Z was to coordinate around the US. I arranged my weekend plans to allow the time to operate tonight (Sunday). Wow, I'm really sorry and sincerely apologize to the RTTY Crawlers. Can't believe I missed my first NA Sprint. Had all the buffers set up and was ready to go tonight.

Hope you'll still have me at the Spring Sprint.

Bill
KF0OH

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry L Lindblom" <llindblom@juno.com>