Re: [RTTY] DESREVER

To: "James" <semaj@suwanneevalley.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DESREVER
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:47:32 -0700
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:12:57 -0400, James wrote:

>Reversed Signal.  I am confused.  My RTTY Elmer some 34 years ago
>
>Said that the "standard" was LSB on all bands.

The only real standard that should be adhered to is that the RF MARK
frequency should be higher than the RF SPACE frequency.  How you get
there is not important.

The "standard" of LSB on all bands was created so that the "standard"
audio tones of 2295 Hz (SPACE) and 2125 Hz (MARK) would produce the
correct RF output when fed into a LSB transmitter.  If you want to
reverse the two audio tones and feed them into a USB transmitter, I
guarantee nobody will be the wiser.

--
Bill W6WRT