Re: [RTTY] Is writelog still the best RTTY-contesting option?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Is writelog still the best RTTY-contesting option?
From: "roofus" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:28:45 -0400
I have down loaded N1MM and joined the Egroup but find the constant updates
intimidating.  Being new to RTTY and contsting I need something that is
going to work for me and not be a beta tester.  The N1MM Emails (over 2,000
since July) also keep me using WL.  Best or not it has worked for me first
time every time since I down loaded it.  I would like to see a better help
file for an item that you have to pay for but there are many around that
give me the help I have needed.

>From a new guy,
Dennis KI8U