[RTTY] 2004 CQWW RTTY Log Submission Deadline--Reminder--Friday,October

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2004 CQWW RTTY Log Submission Deadline--Reminder--Friday,October 29, 2004
From: "W6OTC" <w6otc@garlic.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:48:51 -0000
To CQWW RTTY Contesters:

If you have not yet done so, please submit your log in Cabrillo format to
rtty@cqww.com by Friday, October 29.  If you want to modify a log you have
already submitted, you may do so at any time prior to the deadline.  The
newer log will automatically replace the older log.  We will begin
processing the logs next weekend.

Also, if any of you have digital photos from the 2004 CQWW RTTY contest,
please send them to me for possible publication in CQ.

As of this morning, we have received almost 1,100 logs on the robot.

Thanks for your participation.

73, Glenn, W6OTC