RE: [RTTY] RITTY 4.5 Issue

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] RITTY 4.5 Issue
From: "A.J. Cioffi" <registered@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:27:45 -0400
Let me recap.  With all the information being passed, I am loosing site of
the target here.  I am running Win98SE.    I have the sound card set up with
this configuration based on the data that is selected in the device manager
under resources.

Use automatic setting is checked

IRQ 05
DMA 01
DMA 00
I/O 0280-028F
I/O 0300-0301
I/O 0388-0388

No Conflicts

So in the autoexec.bat file I should add the following line?

SET BLASTER= A280 I5 D1 H1 P300 T6

Now if this does not work, what parameters shall I change?

 The next issue is when I Go to properties on the desktop shortcut.  If I go
into the Advanced tab on the Program tab, there are choices for running this
software.  Currently  "suggest MS-DOS mode as necessary" is checked.  Is
this correct? Or do I select "MS DOS mode"

If I select MS DOS MODE,  it gives me two additional choices.

"USE CURRENT MS-DOS CONFIGURATION" or  ""SPECIFY A NEW MS-DOS MODE"

Which is the proper one to check.

Tony - N2KI
SYSOP - N2KI DX CLUSTER
dxc.n2ki.com:7300